Monday, February 28, 2011

Practice, practice, practice

I'm spending lots of time practicing coloring bunnies after the video lesson.  If you want to join me, here's where you can learn more.  Sandy Allnock taught us how to color these digis. 


I printed a lot of them, like she did, and have been practicing my shading techniques.  I also printed her samples and have the cards I've finished handy for comparison.


Bunnies come in a variety of colors, so I'm trying different combinations.  Soon, I will make up some cards with these smaller bunnies.  The larger ones took up most of the cards. 

I'm using Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits.  I keep my electric eraser handy.  It's probably one of the best purchases I have ever made.  It's battery operated and you can refill the tips.  I got mine at the craft store with a 50% off coupon.  I use it for both pencils and chalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment