Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another Masculine Camero

I printed the digi Camero from Stamper's Best on cream colored cardstock.  I decided to print them in a smaller size.  I cut them out with petite oval Nesties and cut a frame in the dark brown in the next size.  The rest of the card is very monochromatic, but I think that makes it more masculine.  Do you agree?

I thought about making these Father's Day cards, but wanted them more generic.  They could still be used for Father's Day, but are also suitable for other occasions. 

Now, I need to make a bunch more of these.  Operation Write Home can divide the multiples to go to different units.

1 comment:

  1. Just popped over to see what you were up to today..lovely masculine card Velda...and as you say it could be used for lots of male occasions. Great retro look. I'm sure OWH will be happy with this design for sure and so will the guy and gals in theatre.

    ReplyDelete