Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Desert Skies



Sunset

Sunrise

I wanted to show you what blue skies we have in the desert.  Both these photos were taken from my front yard.  The sunset photo was taken last night.  You can see that the sun is setting to the right of the photo and still shows a few remaining clouds.

The sunrise photo was taken this morning.  The sun is coming up on the left of the photo and the clouds have disappeared.  Isn't that blue sky gorgeous!  I know the clouds and rain will return, but for now everything is wonderful.

I have been working on a few cards, but can't show them to you yet.  I'm working on a tutorial for the Operation Write Home Bunny Hop, coming on March 5.  Stay tuned for a lot of exciting Spring and Easter cards.

1 comment:

  1. Simply wonderful mountain-scapes! Those mountains look amazing....amazingly cold too!!! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete