Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Embossed flower card

I made this card for a challenge on the Stars & Stamps blog.  The flourishes were stamped with a clear stamp and Memento tuxedo black ink.  I then stamped the sentiment with clear stamps and the same ink.  The Prima flowers were put through my Xyron 150 to add adhesive.  Some of them are cut in half or thirds, then adhered to the stamped image.  Next, I ran the card through my Big Shot with a Craft Concepts Garden Swirl embossing folder.  Trimmed, layered and placed on the base card.

5 comments:

  1. Velda... this is gorgeous!

    thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! I love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors make this a pretty card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card, it caught my eye among the other thumbnails right away. The delicate design of the embossing folder is perfect with your tiny flowers.

    ReplyDelete