Sunday, May 18, 2014

Shaving cream background

This cardstock with the shaving cream background was in my drawer of left-over backgrounds.  When I was learning to do each background years ago, I didn't use them all, so have some left-overs in my drawer.  I learned that frequently the early ones are very bright and colorful.  Near the end of the usefulness of the shaving cream with added ink, the colors become softer and more muted.  This was done at that stage.  After this stage, the colors become muddy and can no longer be used.
I did emboss this with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The image was also in my stage of colored images.  It is stamped on dark cardstock with white pigment ink, then colored with Prismacolor pencils.  The ribbon is just wrapped around card front and taped to back.  A short piece of ribbon was wrapped around with only one knot, then taped to card.  Sentiment tag is attached with a mini brad and image is popped on foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment