Saturday, May 3, 2014

Rebel With a Cause challenge

I had already posted a couple of cards made today when I read about the Rebel With a Cause challenge on the Stars & Stamps Blog.  I made 2 more cards using the same technique as the earlier post, but changed them a bit.
photo
scan
These cards look very much alike, but the camera and the scanner make them look different.  That paper is from a container that I had labeled Specialty Paper.  I've hoarded it for many years.  It's time to use it.  There are many varieties of paper in the container.  This one has a quilted look.  The ink is all Brilliance Pearlescent inks.  Background is added with Color Brushes.

1 comment:

  1. The pearlized effect on these is really pretty Velda. Very nice color palette too. I think these are nice for the gals or guys so they'll be perfect for OWH. Glad you joined in the fun!

    ReplyDelete