Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Making progress

After several full days, I discovered that I have a floor in my craft room.  However, the rest of the room has lots more stuff.  My goal for today is to get the carpet vacuumed!


I'm doing a lot of sorting in the living room.  Some will be kept, some will be sold and some will go in trash.


I have a brand new Milwaukee heat tool.  I bought it at a convention several years ago.  It was too hard for my old hands to hold and gets too hot.  I prefer my little Heat It tool, which has been going strong for about 15 years.  I even have a spare one still in the box.  Would anyone like to buy this tool?  It's new in package and has the price tag of $31.99 on it.  I don't know how much it will cost to ship.  Make me an offer.  oldstamper@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment