Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mother's Day card

 
I was watching the OWH TV show on U-Stream on Thursday evening.  You can see the videos of the show HERE.  You can also watch the show live every Thursday evening at 6:30 PM (PST) at the same link.  On this show, it was mentioned that lots of Mother's Day cards are needed and the deadline is March 31.  I decided to make up some more for the box going in the mail on Monday.
This is similar to others I've been making, but I reversed the colors.  It turns out that I had no ribbon that looked good on this card & I needed something for the lower part of the card.  I cut a 1" wide strip of cardstock and used a Martha Stewart border punch to punch along both sides.  You'll have to measure each punch to see how wide it needs to be for that punch.  I also put a sheer pink ribbon over the top for softness.
Now, I need to make a few more of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment