Thank you, Allison (Allison's Creations) for giving me the Stylish Bogger Award. Since we are both fairly new at this, it's nice of her to think of me. She asked me to tell 8 things about myself.
1. 52 years ago I graduated from Tacoma General Hospital School of Nursing. I worked as a registered nurse for about 20 years.
2. My husband and I lived in an RV full time for a while, with plans to travel around and see as much of our country as we could. Unfortunately, plans changed and I never got to see the fall colors in New England.
3. This is my second marriage and I wished I'd chosen more wisely the first time around.
4. I have 2 sons and my husband has 3 daughters. We have 8 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren. I claim them all.
5. We owned a photography business for a few years. I developed and printed our photos in our own darkroom. That is when I made my first greeting cards and bookmarks. I also made and sold matted photos and calendars.
6. I've never owned a cell phone and have no idea how to send a text.
7. We traveled around the world in 1996. We spent part of January in Sweden. In July, my husband was the Learjet pilot who flew us to England, Egypt, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and China. After spending a month in China, we flew commercial to Tokyo and back to the USA. In December, we flew in a Learjet to Brazil and spent 3 weeks there.
8. I spend far too much time on the computer because I've had to teach myself everything I've ever learned about them. It takes a lot of reading to figure out how to use this contraption!
Here are 8 bloggers that I'm passing the award on to:
You should be able to right click on the award, and copy and paste on your post!
Here's what to do next:
1) Thank the person who gave this award to you and link it back to their blog
2) Share 8 things about yourself
3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals
4) Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!