Sunday, January 9, 2011

Smaller diamond fold

I'm still playing with the diamond fold.  This time, I started with a 3" X 10" piece of paper.  The instructions worked fine until got to the part where I create the vertical folds.  I just had to fold them so that the folds were where they should be.  I'll have to measure the next one.  Edit: Cut 3" X 9".


I cut a base card (5.5" X 8.5") and a face card (4.25" X 5.5") from the same green cardstock.  I cut the face card in half (2.75" X 4.25") and glued each piece to the end flaps, so the meet in the middle when they diamond folded paper is folded flat.

Next, I glued the end flaps (with face card) to the base card, one at a time.

I then trimmed the edges, so that the face card and base cards were lined up.  I stamped Happy Birthday onto a small square of the paper I used for the diamond fold.  I also cut a square of the darker textured cardstock to frame the sentiment and glued them in place.  I added some Class A'Peels stickers to cover the gaps in face card and as decorative elements.


No comments:

Post a Comment