Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary


Today is my 32nd wedding anniversary.  It keeps getting better, as love continues to grow.

I made this card with my Nestibilities hearts.  The light colored top heart is shiny gold cardstock, but that doesn't show in the photo.  I folded the red cardstock and cut with Nestibility with top folded edge below the cutting line, so the heart opens.
Sunrise over snowy mountains
We had a lovely sunrise this morning, but it's hard to capture the colors with a camera.  This was taken from the street in front of my home.
I'm making a few of these cards to add to my box heading for Operation Write Home.  I cut out Snoopy and his bowl and attached them to the blue cardstock circle.  The sentiment is from Make an Impression.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! and a happy, healthy New Year to you both.

    ReplyDelete