Stars & Stamps blog is to make a card saying Goodbye 2010. The tough part for me was to include 10 or 20 elements. Would you believe I managed to include 20 elements.
White base card, which doesn't count.
1. 1 green paper layer on base card
2. 4 pieces of silver glossy paper
3. 4 pieces of green designer paper with stars
4. 10 rhinestone stars
5. 1 sentiment stamped image
* Edit: See the post for 1/1/11 for a revision on this.
I must say that for the most part I'm glad to see 2010 behind us. We're all hoping that 2011 will bring better things. We still have to look for the good things to celebrate. They are there, but sometimes we forget to look for them.