Thursday, December 2, 2010

Still playing with punches

When I create a design for a card, I play with it and make a few variations.  Here's some that I have made.

I used the Prima flowers for the larger one, then used a tiny punch for smaller center flower.  Those tiny brads in the center of the flowers are very delicate for these old fingers to control.  The lattice chain seems to show up better without the background paper.

Don't forget, there are still a couple more days to vote for Operation Write Home in the Joann's Craft for a Cause contest.  This $50,000 will go a long ways to pay postage for mailing packages of cards to the troops.  You can only vote once every 24 hours and this contest ends on Dec. 4.

1 comment:

  1. These are great cards....as you say getting all those wee flowers is quite a job for stiffish fingers. I used to think when I had the Spellbinders dies I wouldn't need so many punches but I've learned that it is much faster to punch say, a heart, than get out the dies and the cuttlebug and do it!

    ReplyDelete