Monday, May 20, 2019

Playing with alcohol inks

I've had the original alcohol inks for many years, but haven't used them in quite a while until recently.  I've been trying to remember how I used to create with them.  I soon realized that I needed some new colors and ordered them, along with some of Tim Holtz newer papers - Yupo, Brushed Silver, Silver Sparkle.  I also pulled out some of my very old glossy white paper.  Then, I started creating large messes.  Here's a few of my recent creations.
I've also been collecting new dies that I can use with these backgrounds.  Here's some that I have been working with.

These cards aren't finished, but still a work in progress.  I have more elements that I'm trying.
I'll keep playing and see what finished cards I can create.

No comments:

Post a Comment