Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Another alcohol ink card

I learned the technique for this card and my previous post from Jennifer McGuire's blog.  It seems that I link to her blog frequently.  That is because I learn so much from her.  My only problem is that if I need to order something she has used, the companies are frequently sold out - probably because many other card makers also follow her blog and she makes things look so easy.

Since I had to wait for the Tim Holtz Silver Sparkle cardstock to be available again, I had time to order some new dies also.  I also ordered some new colors of alcohol ink, but they haven't arrived yet, so I used what I had on hand.

The border die and the sentiment die were both made by Creative Expressions and ordered from 123 Stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment