Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fall watercolor

I have to decided to try watercolor in fall colors.  I like to send Thanksgiving cards, so it's time to get started.  I'm also try to work with the Go for the Gold challenge that I started in the last couple of posts.
On this card, I used Peerless Watercolor papers and Canson XL watercolor papers.  I stamped the sentiment and the leaves with Versamark ink and used copper embossing powder for some shine.  I also added a rim of copper embossing powder around the edge of the watercolored layer before adhering to a cream colored base card.
On this card, I used the same watercolor procedure, but used gold embossing powder.  One of my leaves did not stamp well and left a gap in the center.  I attempted to add ink from a Versamark pen and more embossing powder.  It didn't work too well, but I will work on more cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment