Friday, October 16, 2015

More stamping with water

If you haven't read my last post, please do so to better understand this technique.  I rubbed some Distress ink onto this piece of cardstock, using several colors, but it just looks sort of dark reddish orange.  I then stamped a large flower arrangement from Embossing Arts after spritzing stamp with water.  After allowing it to dry overnight, I could barely see the flowers.  I used a stamp positioner (since this is a wood mounted rubber stamp) and spritzed my stamp with water with gold Perfect Pearls added.  This time, the flowers are more easily seen.
I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of vellum and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.  The ends of the vellum strip are taped to back of layer.  I then adhered this layer to a white card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment