Saturday, May 30, 2015

Looking for good news in life

I'm trying to find some good news along with all the sad news I've received recently.  This morning, I found my little cactus on the patio producing a lovely flower, larger than the plant itself.


I have 4 of these cacti in a pot on my patio.  They all have buds and love this hot summer sun.  They bloom during the night.  In the 2nd photo, you can see the small insect pollinating the flower.  Once, pollinated, the flower begins to close.  It's completely closed before noon.

I've made a couple of cards this week to send to family members with serious problems.


The dog in the bag is an unmounted stamp I apparently bought in a grab bag years ago  I've never used it before.  I didn't do a great job of stamping on this card, but it conveys the message.  The sentiment stamp is from Verses.  I'll have to try these stamps again when I'm not in such a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment