Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Winter Wishes

I'm still struggling with mojo and vision.  My friends have been trying to stimulate my mojo by giving me new toys.  This card uses things from 2 good friends.
This gorgeous blue paper just begged me for some snowflakes.  I pulled out a set of Hero Arts stamps and dies that were given to me by a good friend.  I stamped the snowflakes and embossed with silver embossing powder, then cut them out with matching dies.  The sentiment was given to me by the same friend that gave me the blue paper.  This is mounted on silver cardstock and then onto a white base card.

1 comment:

  1. I love the silver layer you used to match the embossed snowflakes. And the blue paper makes the perfect contrasting background. Thanks for playing along with this month's ODBD challenge.

    ReplyDelete