Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Happy Birthday!

I haven't been making many cards lately because of some vision problems.  I have seen the doctor and have some eye drops to try to help my problem.  I'll see the doctor again in a few days to see if this helped.

I did manage to make a birthday card for a good friend whose birthday was yesterday.
I used an embossing folder for the dots and sentiment.  The background color is from inking the inside of embossing folder.  It looked a bit plain to me so I spritzed it with a combo of water and Perfect Pearls.  It created a blotchy look with a bit of gold shimmer.

The image is actually a sample from a convention years ago.  It's an acrylic square colored on the back with sparkly embossing powder on the edges.  This was card was hand delivered yesterday to a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment