I don't know why I never tried this before, but it all began when I was cleaning out old supplies that had accumulated over many years. It started when I found my Peerless Watercolor Papers that had been sitting unused over many years. Yesterday, I showed my first attempt at die-cutting leaves from watercolor paper, then coloring them. I repeated the process and took some photos.
I gradually added color to the leaves with a waterbrush, picking up color from the watercolor papers and using a plastic lid for a palette. I found they dry lighter, so I would allow them to dry then add more color. All of that water flattened out the embossing, so I put the dry colored leaves back into the Spellbinders die and embossed them again.
I stamped the sentiment directly on the handmade paper, then added a frame and mounted it onto a cream card base. Next, I added the leaves and acorn.