I managed to watercolor a few more of the little girls from the previous post. I did ruin one other by changing colors before the first color was dry. Watercolors will spread into other wet areas. I'm trying make them with different coloring. The one I threw away was a blond girl. I stamped a couple more and will try again. Here's the two I finished today.
I did find that I need strong adhesive to hold these together. My ATG gun wouldn't hold them. This is partly from the watercolor paper and partly from the shiny raised dots on the background paper. That paper is from DCWV. I used red liner tape and Glossy Accents for the shoes and to hold the gems in place.