Friday, July 25, 2014

More watercolored images

I managed to watercolor a few more of the little girls from the previous post.  I did ruin one other by changing colors before the first color was dry.  Watercolors will spread into other wet areas.  I'm trying make them with different coloring.  The one I threw away was a blond girl.  I stamped a couple more and will try again.  Here's the two I finished today.













I did find that I need strong adhesive to hold these together.  My ATG gun wouldn't hold them.  This is partly from the watercolor paper and partly from the shiny raised dots on the background paper.  That paper is from DCWV.  I used red liner tape and Glossy Accents for the shoes and to hold the gems in place.

2 comments:

  1. Your little girls are just too cute! The watercolor painting is so soft looking and it works so well with the papers used for background. Love the way you used the ribbon and the label for the sentiment.Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep coming back to see these, Velda; they are so delightful! I've been working on illustrations for my new children's book; almost done and I can't wait to get back to my cards!

    ReplyDelete