Thursday, January 16, 2014

My dog

I've taken a break from cardmaking lately because my dog has an injury in his neck.  This is a big problem for dachshunds because of their long spines and love of food.  They have a tendency to become overweight and Tex is no exception.  He's had a lot of skin allergies and has been on medications and food which are high in fat. 

He's been spending a lot of time in the last few days sleeping near my computer.
He's beginning to feel a bit stronger and had a visit today from my cardmaking friend and her dog.
While the dogs got acquainted, we talked about cards.  I now have some new challenges to stimulate the mojo.  Let's hope it works.  I hope it works.

2 comments:

  1. My guess is your next cards will be about dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what sweet pups , we have a chi-wienie and a Chihuahua. they are such loving animals

    ReplyDelete