Sunday, May 5, 2013

OWH VCMP #6

Operation Write Home is having a Virtual Card Making Party this weekend.  I haven't been participating so far, but decided to attempt challenge #6 where Julie challenged us to make an Any Hero Card, using a photo that we took ourselves.  Since I have a good little model in my dachshund, Tex, it was easy to get this photo of him this morning.

Tex loves to smell flowers and is enjoying the fragrant Jasmine that grows in my yard.  I will write a message inside the card telling our heroes about Tex and thanking them for their service.

4 comments:

  1. Velda this dog is so cute smelling the flowers! I am sure our hero will get a good smile out of it! Happy National Scrapbook weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Tex is so cute! And I just love the sentiment "Weiner dog Wishes!!" Great card, I know one of our heroes will love receiving it. Thanks for playing along in my OWH VCMP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Velda! What a cutie!! My mother-in-law had four of those little darlings. Something was always going on! Love your picture and what a fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Doxie picture! We have a mini red Doxie too - named Snoopy! I'll have to do this with some pictures of him. Great job on your card - they're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete