Tuesday, May 28, 2013

More love cards

There was recently a tutorial on the Stars & Stamps blog on using a 6"X6" pad of paper to create a group of cards.  I have problems with patterned papers, so decided to work on this plan.  I chose a pad by Fancy Pants Designs called Love Notes.  I had already used some of the sheets and didn't finish it this time, but I did get 9 cards made:
Here is final 2 that I created today.
 
Here's a couple more cards that I made yesterday:
The sentiments stamped on these cards are from a new set of stamps made by Hero Arts for Operation Write Home.  There are several sets of stamps available from Hero Arts for OWH.  Check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. Love the details are wonderful and the message really stands out. These will go quick!

    ReplyDelete