Friday, May 24, 2013

Love card

I'm getting stuck in the mojoless pit again.  I even made it to a real store to shop for some fresh supplies.  I bought some new paper and ribbon, but I'm not using them as yet.  I did also buy some pretty heart chain stickers, so made a couple of cards with them.  Both cards are the same design, so I'll just post one of them.
The Love stamp is by Stamper's Best.  I stamped it with Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.  The frame is glossy gold cardstock.  The rose is a sticker and the heart chains are stickers.  It's hard to see in the photo, but the centers of the hearts are coated red glitter.  I tried a scan, but it just won't pick up the glossy gold.

One of our deployed heroes recently requested some romantic cards to send to his wife.  I decided to give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment