Thursday, March 14, 2013

Scenic cards

I started this project to make a birthday card for my son.  I'm holding this post until after his birthday.
I haven't made many scenic cards, so this was a learning process.  I stamped a group of 3 trees multiple times across the card, then stamped some grass clumps in the foreground.  I then sponged on some brown for the ground and some blue for the sky.  I stamped this deer from Stamper's Best onto white cardstock and fussy cut the image and glued it in front.  I decided the sky needed some clouds, so I added some stickers.  Then, I die cut another cloud for the birthday sticker.

I decided to work on my design and make some DAD cards for Operation Write Home.  I found a few more tree stamps and a mountain stamp from my stash.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment