Friday, March 15, 2013

Any Hero cards

I found a page of digis that I had printed a couple years ago and never used.  They were tucked into a pile of left over paper scraps.  I had apparently picked them up together and stored them  I decided to turn these great sentiments in Any Hero cards for out deployed troops.  I will write messages of gratitude inside the cards for out heroes.

 
I'm sure I got this sentiment digi from Operation Write Home, but don't remember who created it.  I'm sure I knew when I printed it, but didn't keep that information.

The ovals are cut with Spellbinder Nestibilies - Classic Ovals.  The blue was embossed with a Tiny Stars embossing folder by Paper Studio.  I patted an ink pad onto the embossing to makes the stars show up better.

No comments:

Post a Comment