Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Clearly Mosaics for sale

I once made lots of these mosaic votive candle holders.  Most of them were given as gifts, but I kept these for myself.  The one on the left is made from Clearly Mosaics marbelized tiles in random shapes.  The other three were made from the more clear and defined shapes of Clearly Mosaics.  These are all acrylic tiles, which are glued to glass containers with Silicone adhesive.  Grout is then applied to complete the look.

Since my hands are getting old with the rest of my body, I can no longer make these.  I have a lot of supplies left and would like to sell them.  Directions are included with them.
Marbleized acrylic tiles

Defined shapes acrylic tiles
Instructions

I'm also including the packages of grout that I have on hand.  You can buy more grout at many stores.
Grout
Grout Instructions
I also have some glass mosaic tiles, which I didn't really get around to trying.  I'll include those in the package also.  Some are arranged in shapes that can be added to projects.
Glass Tiles

Glass Designs

Seaglass tiles
All of these items, except the samples (I'm keeping those), fit in a USPS Large Flat Rate Priority Box.  I'll sell the entire set for $30, including shipping.    oldstamper@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment