Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


I received this adorable turkey card from a cyberfriend from OWH, Dixie.  It was so thoughtful and had a wonderful personal message inside.

I'm so thankful for all of my internet friends and my family and personal friends.  I'm also very thankful to have good neighbors.  The neighbors who live behind me did a wonderful thing today.  They repaired the fence that has needed it for a while.  Now, we have no worries about it blowing down in the next storm.  They are so kind and thoughtful.



I'm also very thankful that they chose to plant that beautiful tree right next to my fence.  It has beautiful flowers in the spring and lovely colorful leaves in the fall.


This is the time of year that we think about all the things we are thankful for.  I hope you all take the time to reflect on the things that mean so much to us. 

I am very thankful for our heroes that serve our country in the military.  They make it possible for all of us to be thankful for our freedom.  Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for sweet people like YOU Velda. You have such a big heart...and clearly you have eyes to see the blessings right in front of you - or in your back yard :)
    Hope you have a wonderful remainder of the Thanksgiving weekend :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete