Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thank you soldier


I was shaken out of my depression over the loss of my own hero by the news that many of our heroes were killed yesterday fighting for our freedom.  Our military heroes put the love of our country and freedom ahead of their own personal lives.  We all mourn with their families for these brave men and women who sacrifice so much for all of us.

I will send this card and many more to Operation Write Home to let our heroes know how much we appreciate all they are doing to keep us free.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed Velda...the shivers went up my back when I heard it...as it always does no matter who they are or where they are from and a prayer goes up to each family who are suffering.
    What a loss this is of men/women who haven't had time to live a lot.
    Still thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete