Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thank you friends


I have received so many beautiful sympathy cards since my husband passed away.  I really appreciate all the wonderful messages and great artistry in making these cards.  There are also lovely purchased cards from those that aren't card makers.
Note: Individual photos of the handmade cards are in my gallery.
Your kindness has brought a lot of peace to my life.  It's helpful to realize that there are so many thoughtful friends who will help me return to a life that must continue after such a loss.  Thank you for being there for me.

2 comments:

  1. Awww how nice :) We have some great peeps in OWH don't we!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have shown amazing strength these past few months, and I pray that you are being comforted in ways you never knew existed.

    ReplyDelete