Thursday, August 18, 2011

Birthday Stars

My life has been in a turmoil recently and I haven't been making cards or updating my blog.  I need to try to get my life into some semblance of order, but just can't seem to pull it together.

One thing I need to get back into my life is making cards.  This is the first card I have made in quite a while.


The stars background stamp is from Stamper's Best.  Remember you can get a discount with them, using the coupon to the right.  I used Colorbox Frost White ink on the dark blue cardstock by Recollections.  The circles and stars are all cut with Nestibilities.  The sentiment is computer generated in MS WordArt.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to come here and see you've made a start...nobody says you have to do what you once did...indeed you've made so many cards in the past so no need to berate yourself at all. Of course your life is in turmoil.....but you are managing one day at a time....one task at a time...one card at a time.
    Think of you so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be gentle with yourself. Everyone understands and like Sandy says, there are thousands of cardmakers. So, just take your time, take care of yourself, and when the time is right, we'll all be right here, just where you left us. Praying for you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete