Saturday, July 20, 2019

Hang in there

While I was caring for my dying husband, a friend used to send me Hang in there cards.  Now, I find that sending cards like this are appropriate for others going through difficult times.  Since I have friends and family going through trying times, I decided to make this card.  I may make several more of these for others.
I stamped the image in black ink, then masked it and did some ink blending around it for the sky.  I then colored the hummingbird and mouse with colored pencils.  Finally, I added some Nuvo Glitter Gloss over the hummingbird.  I cut out the image with stitched rectangle die and added a framing layer with pearlescent cardstock.  All was mounted on a white card base, with the sentiment stamped inside the card.

I decided to make another card, but framed it in an oval, so I could add a sentiment on the front of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment