Monday, April 14, 2014

Life goes on

I'm still taking a break from card making.  I've been going through boxes of my supplies that used to be a big part of my life.  Yesterday, I watched a video on Ribbon Embroidery from 1995.  I also located my supplies, and even some partially finished projects.  Does anyone still do Ribbon Embroidery?  It's so pretty, but I'm not sure my arthritic fingers can do it any more.  I have lots of silk ribbon and fabric.  I also have kits that are unopened.

Why or why did I have to buy so much stuff and then lose interest.  I also found some beading supplies and pattern books.

Right now, I'm really involved in watching the eaglets grow up in Decorah, Iowa.  They have a great Eagle Cam.  There is also a lot of info on their Facebook page.   Check them out HERE.  Three little ones are being well cared for by their parents during rainy and snowy weather.
Beware, the eagles are very addictive.  It's the first thing I check in the morning and last before bedtime.  It is such a treat to be able to follow an eagle family as they go about living their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment