Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Scenic sticker cards

I bought a group of these scenic metallic stickers years ago.  They are made by Mark Enerprises.  When I first bought them, I only knew how to use the outline portion of the stickers on cards.  I have recently learned that you can also transfer the negative portion of the sticker to your cards.  It actually creates a prettier image.  You can see a video at this site, just click on the Reverse Sticker Technique.

I used this transfer technique and placed the silver sticker onto a circle of blue cardstock, then layered it onto a couple of Spellbinder diecuts.  The embossed layer is a brushed silver.  The sentiment is also a silver sticker, made by Starform.

These cards were made using the same technique, showing both parts of a sticker by Gold Label.

These gold stickers are mounted on brown cardstock. 
I embossed the cream cardstock with tiny stars with an embossing folder by the Paper Studio.  I added a glossy gold layer, then a brown layer, then mounted it on Vintage Cream cardstock by Papertrey Ink.  The sentiments are also gold stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment