I really liked the die that I used in the previous post, but had too much trouble with it. You can scroll down or see it HERE. It is a die by Spellbinders and I usually love their dies. I used waxed paper between the die and the cardstock to help remove the little pieces from the die. My problem was that it wouldn't cut all the decorative edge without turning the cut piece and running it through the Big Shot a second time. When I tried this, the cardstock slipped just enough to tear the pretty edge. I felt I needed the waxed paper, but couldn't find a way to keep the die in place with waxed paper. It was just too much effort for me, so I changed to a different die.