Sunday, July 15, 2012

More new toys

I made this doily with a new die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  It cuts very nicely in my Big Shot.  It's 4" in diameter and gave me some problems in deciding how to use it on a card.  The flower in the center of doily is a sticker.

A friend gave me some of the new tape that she got in a kit.  They called it washi tape, but it appears to be plastic.  I have never used the real Washi Tape, but I thought it was made of paper.  The sentiment is a piece of that tape.  I mounted it on a strip of white cardstock and trimmed it to look like a banner.  Both the doily and the sentiment are wrapped around to the back of top layer.  The background paper is from a lilybeedesign 6"x6" tablet called This and That.
This card is made with paper from the same pad as the first card, with the same sentiment tape.  This doily is from a die owned by my friend.  It is made by QuicKutz.  I added some heart stickers to add some interest.

I may have try making some cards with the purchased paper doilies.  It would be easier than cutting these out.  I'll see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment