Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thinking of You

I had the opportunity to accompany a friend to a nearby city for a doctor visit and shopping.  It had been about 10 months since I had been in a craft store.  Of course I found some new toys for my cardmaking.  I purchased this Punch around the Page set by Martha Stewart.  It is called Swirling Lace.  I had to make a nice feminine card to go into the box for OWH.  The Muscle Card Challenge card is due at shippers in one week.  I must hurry and get some more made.
The sentiment is a stamp by Hero Arts and is cut out with a Labels 3 Nestibility die.  The background paper is by Recollections and the ribbon by Offray.  The cardstock came from my stash, which is no longer labeled.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colors. This is the first time I've seen that particular MS punch. They are all so pretty that it's hard not to want them all!

    ReplyDelete