Sunday, March 11, 2012

Craft room progress

This moving has been a long process.  I still have a lot to do, but I am making progress.  I've begun to set up my craft room.  It's a smaller room than I had before, so it will be pretty cramped.  I set up my stamping table first.
It looked pretty good until I started putting other things on it while I worked on places to put them. 
I hope to get it back to this condition soon.

Next, I had to have my paper and ink pads.
I hung my Crop in Style Punch Pal on the back of the door. 
I have 3 of these hooked together.  I'm still working on putting the punches in their little pockets.
I also have far more punches than this hanger will handle. 
I can see a lot of purging in my future.  Since I've been collecting dies, I use them more than the punches.  Punches take a lot of room and are heavy.

I have a lot more to do, but wanted to show you that I am trying to get back to making cards.  Operation Write Home has lots of heroes on the waiting list.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Velda, things are coming together....sorry about the fence but the cactus (cacti) are lovely. Take care.

    ReplyDelete