Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas cheer


Merry Christmas to all of you.  This is a little tree that was made for me about 15 years ago by my late sister-in-law.  It is made with a frame of clothes hangers, wrapped with a string of lights and green garland.  I added a few small ornaments to make it more festive.

I don't feel like celebrating too much this year, but needed a few decorations.


The satin balls were covered with needle tatting several years ago when I was teaching tatting classes.  The candle was made by my granddaughter a few years ago.  These bring back happy memories.


I made these trees with beads many years ago.  They are sitting on battery operated tea lights.

Tomorrow morning, I will be in surgery and will report back after I return from the hospital.  It will probably be after Christmas before I feel up to posting.

Happy Holidays to all of you.




2 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying for you Velda. Have a Blessed Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augh! I missed you before you went in to hospital.......I trust and pray all has gone well and will be glad to hear how it went when you feel able to let us know.....

    ReplyDelete