Saturday, July 2, 2011

OWH Virtual Card Making Party - fishbowl


This is my second challenge of the day for the Virtual Card Making Party - fishbowl.  This challenge was made on the
2 Paw Prints blog

I used an old Sizzix original die, Fish & Fishbowl.  I cut the fishbowl out of acetate and the blue cardstock and put the fish between the layers.  The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder, with Brilliance Sky Blue ink on the raised areas.   I use Viva Pearl Pen in Ice White for the bubbles.

4 comments:

  1. OMG there is that cuttlebug pattern again, I think I have to have it! I love the effect of the blue ink on the raised parts!!!! Way to go Velda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I love your background! How cute is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this - I love that background with the inking too - very sweet technique on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!! Love the bubbles. Thanks for participating.
    Sheila

    Http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete