Saturday, July 16, 2011

Freedom Isn't Free


I've made 4 more of these Any Hero cards.  This digi is from Stampers Best (see coupon in previous post).  I'm attempting to color the uniform in camo with my Prismacolor pencils.  The sentiment is computer generated.

Now, I need to sit down and write messages in these cards and send them to Operation Write Home.  They will be sent to our deployed heroes to let them know they have support back home.  We wouldn't enjoy the freedoms that we have if it weren't for the sacrifices of our troops.

1 comment:

  1. Velda - great cards! I'm so glad I found your blog and sent it to Susan at Stampers Best. I'd also like to invite you to join Crafting by Designs: here's an invitation link
    http://craftingbydesigns.ning.com/?xgi=3AF6a172sxJUwY

    Hope you can join us:) Doris

    ReplyDelete