Friday, July 1, 2011

OWH Beat the Heat Challenge


Operation Write Home creates challenges to keep the cards coming for our deployed heroes.  These cards give them a ready opportunity to send a personal message to their loved ones at home.  These cards are needed year round - not just at holidays.

The Second Million Card challenge ended in June, so the
Beat the heat challenge runs through July.  Click on the banner above or on the badge in the sidebar to learn how you can participate in this challenge.

I mailed my cards this week for the Second Million challenge, so I'll begin cards for this challenge today.

I have a nice group of new supplies to motivate my card making efforts.   I received a box of fun supplies yesterday from an internet friend, MA.  I divided these fun things with my stamping buddy Jodi.  You can check out her blog here: 

This weekend, I will be trying to keep up with the
at the Stars & Stamps blog, beginning Saturday morning,
 July 2, 2011 at 5 AM (Pacific Time). 
Look for lots of new card ideas the next 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment