Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Time to be thankful

Thanksgiving is a time to think of all the things we are thankful for.  I have a lot to be thankful for and here are two of them:

This heron was posed on my neighbors roof today.
  
My Christmas cactus plants seem like Thanksgiving this year.
I'm very thankful that we don't have severe winter weather, as they do in some areas. I'm thankful for our blue sky and warm, comfortable home.
I'm thankful for my craft room with all it's piles of art supplies.
I'm thankful for my dog, Tex, who loves to play in the grass.  Actually, he just plain loves to play.



I'm thankful for the family and friends, who make my life fulfilled.
I'm thankful for our military men and women, who give so much of themselves to preserve our freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment