Thursday, April 15, 2021

Learning about stencils

 A while back I decided to try using the plastics stencils that are in popular use these days.  I ordered some online and tried to create with them.  I won't show the first few attempts.  When I tried a set of 3 stencils to use with different colors, the results were disappointing.


I figured that I was doing something wrong, so I read the package and learned that there is a rubber stamp that goes with the stencils, so I ordered the stamp and waited for delivery.  When the stamp arrived, I started over with this result.


Now, I wasn't sure what to do with it.  After a week or so, I made this card by adding a frame and a sentiment.  The moral of this story is: Find out all that is needed before ordering new supplies.



No comments:

Post a Comment