Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Cards for men

 I went on a spending spree and bought some new things.  I decided to try some of the stencils.  I'm learning to use them, but haven't used them on cards.  I tend to make personal cards for family members, taking their interests into cards for them.  The stencilled backgrounds just didn't fit the people who were having birthdays this month.  I turned to some alcohol ink backgrounds that I had made earlier and added die cut sentiments.


 This sentiment die is larger than I imagined when I ordered it. It is from a company called Dienamix and also had shadows for the words.  The shadows made them too large even for this 5"X7" card.  Since this is a birthday card, I used that sentiment for the inside of the card.

Next, I needed a thank you card for a nice neighbor who helped me with my car.

I needed one more birthday card for a man, so I copied the design from the thank you card, with a different sentiment die.





No comments:

Post a Comment