Sunday, December 3, 2017

More quick Christmas cards

Following the same technique as previous post, I created another full sheet of watercolor background.  I also spritzed some gold Perfect Pearls mixed with water onto the background in both posts.
I cut this down into 2 pieces that would fit my dies and my die cutting machine (Big Shot).  I used a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die to cut out 5 card front backgrounds.
I stamped the sentiment with an Art Impressions stamp in Versafine onyx black ink and clear embossing powder.  Next, I cut a slightly larger rectangle from black cardstock, using a Hero Arts infinity rectangle die.  I adhered all layers to a white card base.  Tip:  Use a strong adhesive to adhere the watercolor paper to others.  I used Tombow Xtreme tape.
I could continue to make more cards with this technique, but I think this will be enough for me,  Now to get them addressed and in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment