Friday, January 16, 2015

Pushing the mojo

I finally made a couple of cards with the backgrounds I created in the previous post.  It's been several weeks since I started these.  I brayered Kaleidacolor ink into the inside of the Musical Notes embossing folder and embossed white cardstock in them.  After staring at my backgrounds for quite a while, I mixed up some Perfect Pearl mica powder into some water in a spray bottle and spritzed the backgrounds to give them some sparkle.  Then, I stared at this creation for a week or so.  Today, I finally turned a couple of them into cards.

I have a lot more to work with so will try to get some more cards assembled soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment