The card on the left used narrow scraps of paper for banners. After adhering the banners to the background paper, I ran it through the Big Shot with an embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment from OWH/Hero Arts onto another scrap and turned it into a banner. I didn't like this result because the long tails on some of the letters made the sentiment off balance.
On the second card, I skipped the embossing folder and stamped the sentiment directly on the background paper. I then used a ribbon across the top of card.
This is another 'hard to use' background paper. I placed a couple of narrow strips of paper across the lower part, the put a sheer ribbon over the top. The sentiment is also from the new OWH/Hero Arts stamps. I created frames with Nestibilites pinking circles dies.
On the second card, I just used ribbon across the lower part of card.