Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Still working 6X6 pad

I'm still trying use up that 6"X6" pad of Love Notes paper by Fancy Pants Design.  I still have some scraps and some 'harder to use' patterns.
 
The card on the left used narrow scraps of paper for banners.  After adhering the banners to the background paper, I ran it through the Big Shot with an embossing folder.  I stamped the sentiment from OWH/Hero Arts onto another scrap and turned it into a banner.  I didn't like this result because the long tails on some of the letters made the sentiment off balance.
 
On the second card, I skipped the embossing folder and stamped the sentiment directly on the background paper.  I then used a ribbon across the top of card.
This is another 'hard to use' background paper.  I placed a couple of narrow strips of paper across the lower part, the put a sheer ribbon over the top.  The sentiment is also from the new OWH/Hero Arts stamps.  I created frames with Nestibilites pinking circles dies.
 
On the second card, I just used ribbon across the lower part of card.

No comments:

Post a Comment